Announcing a new RA public service announcement
Please watch my second-ever RA public service announcement, below! My mom always said to “make it short and sweet”—well this is short and serious. But hopefully you’ll feel the passion of my heart:
1) For people to recognize rheumatoid disease is more than arthritis—it’s a serious disease.
2) For people to recognize early testing and aggressive treatment is the closest thing we have right now to a cure for RA.
Watch the RA public service announcement now!
This RA public service announcement (PSA) was sponsored by imaware™. That means that this video says exactly what I wanted when I dreamed up this whole RA public service announcement and wrote it all down at 4 a.m.! imaware™ just paid the photographer to shoot and produce the video professionally.
An RA PSA is not for one-armed paperhangers
Mom said so many colorful things while I was growing up—it’s amazing how I remember them. (I wonder if she likes reading them on the blog?)
Running from one thing to the next like I do some days, she’d probably say I’m busier than a one-armed paperhanger. (Do you even remember wallpaper?)
That’s true, but as I’ve learned in the past, an RA public service announcement is NOT a one-woman job! Even if I was the one to stand in front of the camera, I cannot get this out there alone. If you agree with points 1) and 2) above, I hope you’ll share this video with everyone you know.
HOW TO HELP the rheumatoid arthritis public service announcement
- Watch all the way through several times.
- Share and encourage others to watch.
- LIKE and COMMENT on the video on YouTube to show the algorithms that this video has value.
NOTE: If you saw a sneak peek of this video last week in an email, you’ve signed up for my list! If not, SIGN UP HERE. Emails are not frequent and I NEVER share your email address.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT DO PEOPLE MOST NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RD?
- Watch my first public service announcement, RA Is Not Arthritis
- Hey Superman! Does Accepting Limitations Make Us Weaker?
- Men and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Video PSA