RAWarrior News Flare: Invisible Illness Week & ACR 2010
“News flare” just always seems more appropriate than news flash. There’s some big news for the blog this week. News for the blog is news for all of us since the Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior blog represents the viewpoint of the patient living with the invisible illness of RA and the similar autoimmune rheumatoid diseases.
It’s Invisible Illness Week
Invisible Illness Week is the creation of Lisa Copen of Rest Ministries. Many health blogs are discussing invisible illnesses like Rheumatoid Arthritis this week. There will also be a week of panel discussions on Blog Talk Radio which are broadcast online. Blog Talk Radio is a call-in format. Yours truly will be participating Wednesday, but please check the link for great speakers all week long.
The Blog Goes to the Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology
I will be taking the blog to the ACR meeting November 6-11 in Atlanta. I plan to attend as many sessions as possible as a member of the media.
- Free Invisible Illness Week Blog Talk Radio conference
- The Invisible Illness Week Panelists
- Managing Rheumatoid Arthritis: Transparency and the Wall
- To us, RA is not always invisible: 20 Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Mirror
- To Tell the Truth: Will the Real Rheumatoid Arthritis Please Stand Up?
NOTE: Your comments are an important resource for future readers of this post in the months to come. Please find the comment link below each post.Kelly Young. All rights reserved.