Welcome to Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior
RA Warrior is an independent website and community dedicated to bringing the best information & support to fight RA. RA Warrior was created in 2009 by Kelly O’Neill (formerly Kelly O’Neill Young). Kelly believes that you are the superhero and celebrity needed to fight your own disease.
She brings you information that’s easy to understand, strategies to manage the disease & tackles topics like What’s this symptom? or How do I cope? Being armed with facts helps us confidently make good decisions. Knowing we’re not alone empowers us to fight RA and take our lives back. Sign up so you won’t miss a thing!
Sign up for RA Warrior emails here:
I promise not to spam you or give your information to anyone else.
RA Warrior featured here:
From the very beginning, the goals of RA Warrior:
- Help patients find information and encouragement so they can live the best life possible.
- Increase awareness of Rheumatoid Arthritis / Disease and correct common misconceptions.
- Present the patient story in a way that may increase understanding of the disease by doctors and researchers.
Consider this the sign over my desk:
(Note this motto is copyrighted please do not borrow it.)
Here are some great ways to find what you are looking for:
- Search box at top right of the page.
- All posts are carefully tagged – so scroll through the Tags list arrows for your topic.
- To view every post on the blog laid out like a magazine, click See All on the menu, then Expand All.
Other handy links:
I need to contact Kelly
I need an RA t-Shirt
Want to work with Kelly?
Send me RA Warrior by email or an RSS feed
Information for the media about RA
Recently diagnosed with RA
Searching for diagnosis
Basic facts about Rheumatoid Arthritis
Stories of how RA begins
I do not have RA. What would you like me to know?
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior Website
About the name: Warrior
Last edited: 4/8/17
3 thoughts on “About”
Pingback: You’re No Longer Google’s Number One. Now What? | Common Sense
Pingback: A Consultation with Mayo Clinic Rheumatologist John Davis | Rheumatoid Patient Foundation
Pingback: Rheumatoid Awareness Day: What Causes RA / RD?, Links, and Stories of Recovery - Tumbling the Stone
Comments are closed.