MISSION OF Rheumatoid Patient Foundation (RPF)
The Rheumatoid Patient Foundation works to improve the lives of people living with Rheumatoid Diseases, including those diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) / Juvenile Arthritis.
Learn more about the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation (RPF) at rheum4us.org.
RPF is dedicated to improving the lives of people with Rheumatoid disease.
Information about RPF
The Rheumatoid Patient Foundation was formed early in 2011 with advice and input of leaders in the RA community. RPF was created in response to an outpouring of requests from Rheumatoid patients. The founding Board of Directors was a group of people living with Rheumatoid disease (either RA or JRA).
RPF WHITE PAPER:
RPF PRESS RELEASES:
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Resources about Rheumatoid Disease from RPF – click here
- Information about RPF membership
- RPF White Paper Indicates Patient Experiences Differ from Typical Perceptions of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Radio interview about RPF with David Borenstein, prior president of the American College of Rheumatology
- Video: Rheumatoid Patient Foundation Gives RA Patients a Voice
- Announcement of the founding of RPF, and reasons it is needed
- Personal message from the founder on the importance of the RPF