Where in the world is Kelly Young?
My blog today is a list. I’ll type as fast as I can – how fast can you read? Haha. It just that it feels like I’m in some kind of a time warp. It seems like the last year was month long. And the last month was 3 days. Will the world please slow down?
In a few days, I’ll leave for ACR 2010, the meeting of the American College of Rheumatology. It’s very exciting and I’m thrilled to do it. Let’s pray all goes well. It seems like a pretty big mountain right now. I need another month to do all the things I want to do to prepare.
Here are some important things I want to take time to tell you:
- Liquid methotrexate recall: This was all over the internet this weekend, but in case you missed it, here’s the link. Certain bottles of liquid methotrexate have delaminating glass and could be dangerous. If you have any questions, you should call your pharmacist or take your bottles in.
- This past week, I published some more blogs on WEGO Health’s site in case you’d like to read them. I love to take advantage of opportunities to write on other blogs because it could only help RA Awareness.
- WEGO Health also just held a video contest and I spent some time yesterday recording some entries. If you’d like to watch my very short videos they here at icyou health video site. I knew how I wanted to answer the questions, but I waited until the last day of the contest because I hadn’t been able to fix my hair since the WEGO trip last month. I just really wanted to record myself with clean hair! I know; I know; who cares?
- We have the Fall Newsletter ready to roll! I finished it last week, so it should hit your email mailbox very soon . Please forward it to as many people as you like. And if you can help any new people sign up, let me know so I can put your name in to win a great sweatshirt (or T) from our store. Details here. It’s never too late to sign up! You’ll always be sent the most recent one right after you click on the signup confirmation email.
- Keep an eye out for something special for our YouTube channel. It’s just about finished and I’ve just got to get over the last hurdle. This is really exciting.
Finally, if you would, please keep me in your prayers. As most of you know, I’ve taken lots of big steps with my treatment lately. The pain from the spine procedures finally turned a corner yesterday. However, I’m still having pain and stiffness in every joint. I’ll be asking my doctor about increasing medicine doses for the trip. I’m just like you: I hate taking pills. Blech.
- Personal: Life of a Professional Patient, Blog #5; Little Victories
- Essential: 20 Questions RA Patients Should Ask a Doctor
- Useful:Rheumatoid Arthritis Factsheets for Printing!
- Fun: Win a Hoodie in the Newsletter Contest!
- Important: Link to sign up for the Newsletter
NOTE: Your comments are an important resource for future readers of this post in the months to come. Please find the comment link below each post.Kelly Young. All rights reserved.