NOTE: This contest has ENDED. The NEW RA WARRIOR STORE is here – click HERE!
Dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis like Wonder Woman
I don’t know about you, but usually feel more like Mighty Mouse than Wonder Woman when it comes to dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis. RA kicks me in the butt every day. Somehow, by not backing down, I feel I’m still in the ring.
This week I was telling my daughter about the Wonder Woman I grew up watching. Of course she did not have to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis, but look at the ways she battled. Her golden lasso forced everyone to tell the truth. Truth is a major part of our battle too. We want the truth told about RA in the press! And wouldn’t it be great to wrap the Lasso of Truth around RA and force it to tell us the truth about a cure?
What I couldn’t do with Wonder Woman’s agility and speed? And an invisible airplane! My imagination wandered so far I decided to take my own alter ego, the warrior avatar and give her a Wonder Woman makeover. So, after many hours in the photoshop beautyshop, here she is! You can get her on an RA T-shirt right now at this link.
Still dealing with… Rheumatoid Arthritis and Woman’s Day
Can you believe it’s been only 2 weeks since I published the Woman’s Day video? I have no idea how many letters or emails or faxes have been sent. My own letters have not received a reply yet. Please watch the video and pass it on by reposting it, emailing it, or linking to it. If you feel the same way as I do about dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis not being a picnic in the park, please consider sending Woman’s Day your opinion, too. To read more or watch the video now, click here: Woman’s Day Rheumatoid Arthritis Article: a Video Appeal.
How to win a T-shirt or stuff dealing with RA
You could win a Rheumatoid Arthritis the t-shirt of your choice from RAWarrior
- Change your Facebook or Twitter profile picture to the new Wonder Woman Warrior logo for at least three days during the contest – OR – post this link about the contest as your status on Facebook or Twitter – OR – on your own blog. And then let me know! Each action is worth 1 entry.
- You must remember to tell me that you are entering the contest! You can use a comment, message, Tweet, or email.
- Once you have already entered the contest, you can earn two extra entries by commenting anywhere on the blog or by signing in as a Friend of the site on the sidebar.
So, if you did everything, you’d have a total of 5 chances entered. Roo and I will be very busy cutting up paper and writing names! Good luck to everyone!
If you don’t wear T-Shirts, I’ll be happy to substitute an apron or water bottle. There’s plenty of guy-appropriate gear, so we are not leaving you men out! There are sizes up to 3X or 5X in several shirts and we try hard to make everybody happy!
- Superhero quiz post: Self Image and Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Please pass this on: Woman’s Day Rheumatoid Arthritis Article: A Video Appeal
- Celebrities and Rheumatoid Arthritis