Not syrupy sweet, but a Public Service Announcement on Rheumatoid Arthritis
This video was not created to encourage patients, so it’s not all warm and fuzzy. Rather, this video is a short public service announcement with a distinct purpose: To tell the public that Rheumatoid Arthritis is a disease that is distinct from “arthritis” (what’s now called osteoarthritis or OA).
Did you ever want to tell the world that RA is not the same as their elderly grandmother’s arthritis? Did you ever feel like commercials make RA treatment look easy? Ever want to tell the world it’s not? Now’s our chance!
I hope you’ll watch the video, but you probably already know the truth about RA. If this is important to you, please help broaden our reach! As a video gets more popular, it shows up when people search for information on RA.
- We can each post the video on our Facebook or Twitter page once in a while.
- If you have a blog of your own, feel free to embed the video there. (The copyright for the text and the music is all included so don’t worry about anything.)
- After you watch it here, you can watch it on YouTube & press LIKE there to increase its rating.
- You can also use the email this post button below to send this page to someone.
There are a couple of more PSA’s in the works already, but I’d love to hear your ideas about what we should tell the world next!
- Win a Hoodie in the Newsletter Contest!
- Having a Cuppa Together: a Rheumatoid Arthritis Meme
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Joint Protection
- Comparison of Biologics for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)