What do you say to someone diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
If I could meet to every person diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I’d encourage them to
- Expect the best from treatments;
- Read all of their medical records;
- Keep up on research.
I’d also wish for them that they find doctors who listen well!
What else is indispensible with a Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis?
Watch this 2 minute video about 2 essential weapons in fighting RA!
- Newly Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis Mall Map
- Preventative First Aid for Rheumatoid Arthritis / Autoimmune Disease
- Behind the Scenes Video: Patient at a Social Media Conference