The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Dancing Santa
Dancing Santa sings “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.”
I know that it is, and I hope this makes you smile. There is a special year-in-review post on its way, but here is a little Christmas card from me.
The other day in the bakery outlet, I had to capture the moment with my phone. The little girl wanted to see the Santa sing, but she was also afraid of what would happen if he did.
More Warrior Christmas
- Holidays with Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Be a Grinch
- Why I Hate “Are You Ready for Christmas?”
- Twelve Days of Christmas with Rheumatoid Disease
- Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis on Christmas Eve
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine and Christmas Cookies
2 thoughts on “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Dancing Santa”
Pingback: Tweets that mention The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Dancing Santa | Can we laugh now? | Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior -- Topsy.com
Adorable! With a smile on my face and cheer in my heart, especially for Kelly who does so much, reaching out to others, keeping us in touch. Thank you Kelly, for your great zeal, for an endless quest that one day we may put our seach for an RA cure to rest.
God Bless and Merry Christmas!!