Dancing Santa sings “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.”
I know that it is, and I hope this makes you smile. There is a special year-in-review post on its way, but here is a little Christmas card from me.
The other day in the bakery outlet, I had to capture the moment with my phone. The little girl wanted to see the Santa sing, but she was also afraid of what would happen if he did.
More Warrior Christmas
- Holidays with Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Be a Grinch
- Why I Hate “Are You Ready for Christmas?”
- Twelve Days of Christmas with Rheumatoid Disease
- Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis on Christmas Eve
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine and Christmas Cookies